Saturday, October 1, 2016

Life Happens

"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens: a time to be born and a time to die, a time to plant and a time to uproot,    a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build,    a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance,    a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them, a time to embrace and a time to refrain from embracing,    a time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to throw away,    a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak,    a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace." Ecclesiastes 3: 1-8

My life has changed some. I am doing more in the mornings, and unable to write as often as I'd like. I am hoping to change that and start writing in the evenings, so that I can post in the mornings. It's a new season for me.
I love this Scripture and the song that was written in the 60's with these words. 
Right now, I have been spending my mornings with God and in exercise with my friend Kim. I have jumped back into the world of online dating and all it has to offer. LOL! No news on that topic, but a few stories I could tell you.
I am praying, focusing on God, and allowing Him to work and move in my life. Thankfullly, I am also using the gifts of wisdom and discernment that He's given.
Our lives really do have seasons, don't you agree?
These past two mornings, it has been cooler here in South Ga. It feels so nice, but I'm sure it won't stay for long. Our weather is crazy. That's when you take the time to thank God for the day, and keep moving forward.
What season are you in? If things aren't going well, take heart! It will be over soon. 
If things are great! Awesome! Just be ready when the tide changes, because it will... but that's ok.
Realizing that nothing stays the same forever is comforting, as well as scary. I like change sometimes, but I don't like change other times. I'm weird. I admit it.
It's my prayer that things are good for you right now. If they aren't, I would love to pray for you. Get in touch with me.
God bless you today and always.

No comments:

Post a Comment