Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Jesus Is The Answer!

"Then Jesus said, “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy to bear, and the burden I give you is light.” Matthew 11: 28-30
This picture makes me think of Jesus' light shining in the darkness. Photo Credit: Gary Fulkerson

Someone special in my life keeps reminding me of this Scripture. He has even held up his arms as if in a yoke, and pretended to take it off... then picked up God's yoke, which is light.
Whatever you are going through today. Jesus is the answer!
Yes, I mean anything.
Cancer
Mental illness
Anxiety
Alcohol/ Drug abuse issues
Low self esteem
Financial issues
Family sickness
Children who aren't living for the Lord (or any family members for that matter)
Stress at your work place
Death of a loved one
Those are all that I can think of at the moment that friends and family members of mine are dealing with. 
Jesus is the answer to it all. Why do I say that? Because it's the truth.
You see, we tend to look at the worldly outside stuff. In reality, most of this is a spiritual issue.
Let me give you an example: I have struggled with low self esteem before. It still tries to raise up in me sometimes. But I know that my value comes from God. Not any human being on this planet. God the Father loves me just like I am. As a matter of fact, He made me this way. He gave me my face shape, my eye color, the fact that I'm short. It was all a part of His plan for my life.
Jesus came to give us life to the full. Abundant life. Not to tie us down and make life miserable. 
Whatever you are dealing with today, turn to Jesus. Ask Him for strength, comfort, and help. 
He will give it. I promise.
God bless you today and always!

No comments:

Post a Comment