Friday, October 21, 2016

Infusing Your Faith

"So faith comes from hearing, that is, hearing the Good News about Christ." Romans 10:17
Infuse is defined as, "to introduce, as if by pouring; cause to penetrate; instill (usually followed by into): to inspire".
Faith is defined as "confidence or trust in a person or thing."

Every once in a while, we need to hear something that infuses our faith. Especially right now with so much negativity in the world. Our social media sites are exploding with people's opinions, which are causing arguments that are leading to hurt feelings. 
I would like to take a minute and push the PAUSE button. Ok?
Underneath all of the nay saying, back biting, and name calling... we still have a Heavenly Father on His throne watching over it all.
There is a man I've never met. He has cancer. It's supposedly one of the worst kinds too.
I was asked to pray for him. So I have. For months now. Can I tell you something?
God has been faithful and has answered those prayers. Not just mine, either. There have been several people who keep praying for him. Daily prayers.
BUT GOD!
God is still in the miracle business. You hear me? All of the people who think that God doesn't do those things in 2016, let me tell you.. HE DOES!
Hebrews 13:8 says, "Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever."
When Jesus was here, He healed people. He calmed storms. He brought people back to life.
Why would He now do that NOW?
I believe He still does. My faith is infused, strengthened, and stronger because God continues to answer my prayers for a man I've never met.
Do you need an infusion of faith? Start praying for GOD to move and do something in someone else's life... then watch what happens.
I'm still dealing with some negative stuff in my life. It's not perfect. But I am excited for God answering my prayers! (It seems as if He's also answered a big prayer for my own life as well.) 
Be encouraged! God hears your prayers. He knows what's going on, and He is working it out.
Ok?
Whatever "IT" is. Hold fast. Hang tight. Tie a knot and hold on. He's got an answer and He will work all things out for your good. He promises to do so...and thankfully, He always keeps His promises.
God bless you today and always!

No comments:

Post a Comment