Saturday, January 2, 2016

A Lesson from 2015

Proverbs 2:6, "For the LORD gives wisdom, From His mouth comes knowledge and understanding."  


This year, I finally got the understanding of something I have struggled with for most of my life.

What I understand now is where my true value comes from.

For most of my life, I have struggled with my self esteem. I let other people place value on me when I never should have. I allowed them to cause me to feel bad about myself, as well as feel good about myself for the wrong reasons.

God moved in my heart so much over 2015. I realize now that my value comes from Him and Him alone.

No human being can cause me to believe any different. 

Sure, I can still get my feelings hurt, and I need to be careful about being too prideful... but I will not let anyone cause me to question my value ever again.

I am confident that God made me, God has a plan for my life, and that He made me to be His masterpiece created for good works.

Do you feel that in your heart? I hope you do.

If you don't, can I just tell you to let Him have your whole heart? Will you hear me out on the fact that He made you the way you are for a purpose? 

He loves you unconditionally. You are His masterpiece too.

Let's start of 2016 with the understanding and knowledge of just how much we are loved and valued. 

God bless you today and always.

No comments:

Post a Comment