Wednesday, October 7, 2015

When All Seems Wrong In The World

It's October already and this year has flown by. A lot of bad things have happened this year. There are people killing Christians, flooding, baby's body parts being sold, and don't even get me started on this Presidential election.

Things just seem to be getting worse, don't they?

Some people question God. "Where is He? Everything is so horrible."

God is always right here with us.

I agree with my Pastor and Youth Pastor.

1."God can't give you something He doesn't already have."~Jason Spears


2."If it's not good, it's not God." ~Josh Copron

Since the recent death of my friend Mike, I've heard people say, "You never know when it's your time to go." Or "I guess it was his time to go."

Can I just say this?

I believe God is fully in control. I think He might have our death date written down.

But do I think, for a minute, that God wanted Mike to come on to heaven at 41 and leave a widow and three kids? No, I don't.

I think it was an accident. It's not good, so God didn't cause it.

God doesn't give people cancer. He doesn't have cancer to give them.

For YEARS.. YEARS, I used to say, "God let me lose my twins to bring me back to Him."

Wow. What a loving God I serve. Right?

It would be like Him saying, "Ok Jill, you've been away from me for years. It's time to come back to a relationship with me, so I'm going to break your heart to do it."

NO!

What God did for me, was comfort me and give me peace when I lost the twins. THAT'S what brought me back to Him.

Just like Romans 8:28 says, He turned it around for my good. He took something bad that happened to me and comforted and loved me through it.

Life is not easy. Even millionaires might have all the money they could want, but most of them aren't happy because that doesn't fulfill them.

Only God can fully heal, fully fill, and fully love us.  ONLY God.

What are you struggling with today? Is the weight of the world on your shoulders?

Give it to God. Trust Him with whatever it is. He loves you. He has a plan and purpose, and I promise, He WILL turn the bad around for your good.

You have to let Him though. He will not force Himself on you. He's just sitting there waiting for you to turn to Him.

If you need prayer, please ask me. I would love to pray for you.

God bless you today and always.

No comments:

Post a Comment