Saturday, June 27, 2015

Living In The Moment

Hey guys! I am on a trip and have not been able to write a blog post until today.

I wanted to talk to you about time.

If you have been reading my blog for long, you know that I have said time is the most valuable thing you can give anyone. That is still the truth in my opinion.

Time is one thing we complain about, though, don't we?

It's either the fact that we don't have enough of it, or we have too much of it.

God gave us 24 hours in a day for a reason.

Time in heaven is not like time down here.

My Jesus Calling devotional today said, "I designed time to be a protection for you. You couldn't bear to see all your life at once. Though I am unlimited by time, it is in the present moment that I meet you. Refresh yourself in My company, breathing deep draughts of My Presence. The highest level of trust is to enjoy Me moment by moment. I am with you, watching over you wherever you go."

How about that?

We complain about something that God designed to protect us with.

What we could be doing is hanging out with Him moment by moment like He said, and take life like that. Dwelling on the past, and day dreaming about the future are keeping you focused on the wrong thing.

Live in the moment.

Breathe it in.








No comments:

Post a Comment