Friday, April 10, 2015

Nothing Is Random

My kids used to watch this tv show called iCarly. It was where two girls did an online show. They always had a segment of "Random Dancing". Also, Kid President, who I adore, does some random dancing on his videos.

Being random is just suddenly doing something... not really thinking about it and or being spontaneous. There is a time and place for random.

But God, is never random. 

He has a plan. He knows what He's doing. 

Romans 8:28 tells us that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love Him.

We need to be more intentional with some things, and let other things go. We need to love more, and treat people better. That is a given. We don't even have to think about it. Love, God, love people. That's how He wants us to live.

I am BAD about over thinking things. I mean, really bad. I need to stop, because over thinking only shows that I am not trust God. Can anyone relate?

Honestly, I trust God with every single little thing. He has done too much for me not to. 

However, I will go over and over things in my head and wonder why they turned out the way they did. 

Apparently, things work out the way they did because that's how God wanted it... in a way.

Here is the key.. God does NOT do bad things to people.

I honestly used to believe different. I thought God made me lose my twins to come back into a relationship with Him. That is so not true. What kind of God would He be if He did mean things to us to get us to live for Him?

That's just crazy talk!

God took me losing the twins and turned it around for my good. It was not random.

Look around today... pay attention to who you see and talk to. There is a reason for it all. 

Ask God to show you who He wants you to talk to, minister to, or love on. He's got your day and He loves you so much.

Will you trust Him?

No comments:

Post a Comment