Saturday, February 28, 2015

How Bold Are Your Prayers?


In his book, Draw The Circle, Mark Batterson challenged us today to
 pray crazy bold prayers.

In Luke 18 Jesus told a parable.. verse 1 says, "Then Jesus told his disciples a parable to show them that they should always pray and not give up."

Don't we all do that? Pray and give up when things don't work out like we thought they should? Or in the time frame we thought they would?

JESUS is telling us to pray and not give up.

I am here to plead with you all on behalf of a little girl to a woman I have never met face to face. Lesa, Tori's mom is in some of my groups on Facebook. She asked us to pray for Tori weeks ago now. (It feels more like months.)

Tori is only 6 months old and was diagnosed with a rare genetic disease. She is expected to die before she is 2 years old. There is no cure and she's in a stage where nothing will help her either.

I am asking for BOLD prayers and for God to hear millions of people asking Him to spare Tori's life. I ask Him to earthly heal this baby and use her miracle to honor and glorify Himself so that others can come to know Him through this miracle.

Do you remember the story in the Bible where the disciples saw the blind man and asked Jesus who sinned him or his parents that caused him to go blind?

It's in John 9:3,  “Neither this man nor his parents sinned,” said Jesus, but this happened so that the works of God might be displayed in him."

This is my prayer for Tori! I want God's might to be displayed in her!
Precious Tori

Here is the deal... we need to be bold in all of our prayers!

What are you praying about right now?

Besides Tori's healing, I'm praying for healing for my best friend. I'm praying for healing for my Zumba instructor/friend because he has the flu. I'm praying for his Zumba business as well, for customers to come in and be blessed. 

I am praying BOLD prayers over my children. 
For healing of their hearts and for God to always be important in their lives.

What prayer requests do you have? I would love to pray for you! I think praying for others is so special. I enjoy taking my time to lift up someone else's need to the Lord. It's an honor to me. As a matter of fact, I got on to a friend last night for NOT asking me to pray for him. LOL

So, how about some participation? Comment on my blog, comment on Facebook, send me a message or whatever. Tell me what you need prayer for. I'm here and ready to pray!


No comments:

Post a Comment