Friday, January 23, 2015

What are your dreams??

Our Wednesday night message and a phone call with my best friend has me thinking about our dreams....

AND.. for a few blog posts, I'm going to use my fellow writer/ friend, Chris Holme's quotes.


Paul dreamed of going to Rome to tell them about Jesus. On his way, in Acts 21-23, he got stopped, mobbed, and beaten three times. The guards had to put him in jail to protect him. He didn't think he was going to make it to Rome at all. He's all but given up on that dream, when God comes into the jail to tell him he will still go to Rome. 

Acts 23: 11, says, "11 The following night the Lord stood near Paul and said, “Take courage! As you have testified about me in Jerusalem, so you must also testify in Rome.”

The Lord stood near Paul.

Isn't that awesome?

Do you know that He stands next to you as well? 

He knows your dream. And He wants you to fulfill it!

My dream is to be a published author. I plan on doing that soon! 
Thankfully, I have a ton of support!

Your dreams need support. Who is in your corner? I can be!

Tell me what your dream is.... I want to know and see if there is a way I can help! I love to help other people with their dreams. It makes me happy to see them happy and doing something they love. I try my best to treat people the way I want to be treated. My best friend said that I'm inspirational, even if I don't realize it. That's so amazing to me. I'm just living for God and trying to help others do the same.

So, leave me a comment, message on Facebook, email me...whatever, tell me what your dreams are!

No comments:

Post a Comment