Saturday, January 31, 2015

We are family....


I bet after you read that you thought, 
"I've got all my sisters with me." You did, didn't you? LOL

I was just sitting here thinking the other day.

I have my parents, my children, one grandma, Aunts, Uncles, cousins and friends.

I have my church family.

AND

I am a part of THE BEST Zumba family ever!

You know what?

If you are a Christ follower, guess what that makes us?

FAMILY!

Ephesians 1: 4-6 says, "For He chose us in Him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in His sight. In love 5 He predestined us for adoption to sonship through Jesus Christ, in accordance with His pleasure and will— to the praise of His glorious grace,which He has freely given us in the One He loves."

We are adopted! In some traditional churches, they call each other "brother" and "sister". This is the reason why. They agree and believe in the fact that we are "siblings" if you will, once we become Christ followers.

My blood family is amazing. I love them more than anything. 
They have helped me through rough times.

My church family is awesome as well. I know, without a doubt, there are a few I could call right now if I needed something and they would help if they were able to. Some weeks, church is the only place, besides from my children, that I get a hug.

Now, my Zumba family.. they're all crazy! LOL! 
No, they aren't. But they are a ton of fun!
I have been spending at least 3 days a week with them. Starting next week, it's going to be 4 days a week. They encourage me, lift me up, and are helping me stay healthy.

Last night, I put my finger on my nose and stuck my tongue out at Reggie, our instructor, during a song. I enjoyed making him laugh! He is so selfless in what he does.
 He loves Zumba and he loves helping others reach their goals.

Can I just say this?

I am one BLESSED woman with all of these families!

No doubt about it!




No comments:

Post a Comment