Friday, January 2, 2015

2 Ways To Follow Your Dreams

I know I wrote a blog post about how your dreams aren't really about you a few weeks ago...but something really moved me that I need to share with you all.

Here are two ways to follow your dreams:

1. Define your dream.
       Is your dream:
 A. Something you can make money at?
 B. Something you are super passionate about?
 C. Something that you have wished to do for years?
 D. Something that makes you angry, therefore, it moves you to action?

Defining your dream will help you determine what direction to go in.

2. Do whatever it takes to make your dream come true! I do not recommend going into debt for this, so you might have to save up some money.... but talk to people, get some friends on board with you. It always helps to have encouraging family and friends.

It's really that simple.

I have a cousin who is about 10 years younger than me. He figured his dream out years ago and is living life to the fullest! His Uncle is one of his biggest fans...so he has that encouraging person.

He travels the world, doing what he loves. It has to do with bicycles. Yes, I said bicycles. 

However, he also sky dives, flies planes, and runs marathons. 

Here is a picture of him on one of his adventures:

He made an awesome video for his business that he said I could share. I hope it moves you like it did me.
Ride On Bikes - Dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment