Friday, December 5, 2014

God Can Use Anybody!




I know this picture is hard to see, it's a shot off of my computer screen. I'm not showing this to brag. I'm showing this so you will see that God really can use anybody.
 Even a little ole southern woman from South GA.

The countries that stand out to me the most are the Ukraine with 19 views, India with 7 views, Kenya with 3, and Brazil with 2 views. That might not seem like a lot to you, but it's huge to me. India especially is not a country who lives for God at all. 
Wednesday night, Mrs. Laurel also said, 
"God can use anybody! Don't doubt what God can do in and through anyone."

This is such a true statement!

When I started this blog, I didn't really have a clear vision/ reason. I felt led to write, so I did. Over the past year and half, God has changed me and used this blog as a way for me to show people who He really is. 

What has God given you that you can use for Him?

Think about it.
What are you talents, gifts, abilities and skills?

You have them. We all do. 

Some of us just don't realize that we can use them for God, or that He can use them for Himself.

Father God, I ask that You will reveal the talents, gifts, and abilities to every single person who reads this blog post today. Help them see what You've blessed them with and how they can use it for You. Show them what Your will is for their lives. Help them sell out and live for You so boldly that there will not a be a doubt in anyone's mind who comes in contact with them that they are a Christian. Shine through their lives, whether it be face to face or through typed words on a screen. Thank You for my gifts and talents. Thank You that I can use them for You. I love you Lord. In Jesus name, amen.

1 comment:

  1. I've been surprised at where my blog has landed in the world. It's crazy when you multiply technology by God.

    ReplyDelete