Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Give a Smile To Someone Today!

Last Friday, my daughter and I went to run some errands. I stopped at a doctor's office to apply for their sliding pay scale fee. I have not had health insurance for over a year now. I have been fearful of getting sick and now am currently off my medicine because of it. 

Thankfully, I received great news there and I can now go to the doctor for a $25 copay! I even made an appointment! 

As we got back out to the car. My daughter started laughing... my car is really dirty. It's too big to wash myself. My boys have tried, but it did not look good when they finished. I usually do the little ride through car wash for $5, but honestly just haven't wanted to spend the money on it.

Someone took the time to give us some smiles!

I'm just glad they didn't write, "Wash me" on the side.

It made me smile too.

I think it's important to be nice to people. Especially this time of the year. 

You never know what someone has going on in their lives.

If someone would have written "Wash me", I think it would have made me feel bad. I mean, I already know I'm falling behind because my car isn't clean. So, I would have felt like, "Thanks for pointing that out." Ya know?

Instead... I get three smiles and a "Hi".

Why don't you take some time today to give a smile to someone? Your smile might be the only one they get all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment