Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Open Windows and Closed Doors!

Malachi 3:10 says,"Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this," says the LORD Almighty, "and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it."

This Scripture is usually what people talk about when they talk about tithing to the church. I believe a tithe is not always money.

When we give our time, which is actually the most precious thing we can give... I think God loves that too.

Can I just tell you something? I am doing so good right now.

Do I still have some "stuff" going on? ABSOLUTELY! 

But, I am in a great place right now. God has opened the windows of heaven and poured out blessing after blessing on me. It's been crazy!

I heard this song today, we sing it at church and the lyrics just say how I feel.
It's "Never Once" by Matt Redman

Standing on this mountaintop
Looking just how far we’ve come
Knowing that for every step
You were with us

Kneeling on this battle ground
Seeing just how much You’ve done
Knowing every victory
Was Your power in us

Scars and struggles on the way
But with joy our hearts can say
Yes, our hearts can say

Never once did we ever walk alone
Never once did You leave us on our own
You are faithful, God, You are faithful



I pray that you will see God's closed doors and watch for His open windows. They are there. He loves you so much. He loves all of us so much. I'm overwhelmed by His grace. I was smiling this morning and just thanking God for everything He is doing in my life. Can you see the joy??? My life is not perfect, but I love a God who is.
That pretty much sums up how I feel. God is faithful and He will NEVER leave any of us.
Are you dealing with something right now and feeling alone? I promise you aren't! You are welcome to contact me. I will pray for you and/ or just listen.
 
Smiling because of all that God has done!

No comments:

Post a Comment