Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Time is running out!


Several months ago, I took a picture of this thing and wrote a blog post about it. It is some kind of router in the TV room at my work.
Yesterday, I couldn't help but do it again, since as of yesterday, 
there are only 65 days left in this year.
 (Now, 64.)

Time is running out on this year. It's almost gone.
Time is the most valuable thing you have.
It is the one thing you can't get back.

Are there still things you were hoping to accomplish?

I don't want to put any pressure on you, but you've only got 64 days left, then 2014 is gone!

What are you waiting for?

What relationship do you need to work on? Who do you need to say "I love you" to? Do you need to talk to your boss about something? (I know it can be scary, but do it. I just did with one my bosses the other day. I was scared to death, but getting it off of your chest is better than holding it in.) That goal that you set, finish it! Stop putting it off.

Time is of the essence here. We only have 24 hours in a day. 
But, hey, we have 24 hours in a day! That's a great thing!

I believe investing in people is the best use of time.

Are you using your time wisely?








No comments:

Post a Comment