Wednesday, October 8, 2014

God is always there!

Surprise!! I decided to write another blog post today. It's a foggy day here in South GA.  On my way to work, I drove on my favorite cloud/ sunset road. Twice on the way, the sun somewhat broke through the fog. I wasn't sure what it was at first because everything looked a little yellow. Then I realized it was the sun.

I thought, "That's neat."

Then, when it happened again... God was like, "When you are in a foggy season of life, I am always here. I shine through the fog sometimes, if you are looking and notice. But I am always here, above the fog, watching, loving, and being here for you." 

Yeah, that just happened!

I guess I will forever be surprised when God moves and speaks to me like He does. I shouldn't be, but I guess if I stay like this, then my faith will increase with each moment.

I want to share it with you all. I want you to see God in every day life. It's my prayer that you will take notice of when He does things, speaks to you, or let's you experience something you would not have had a chance to.

Andy Stanley asked who we are: I'm just a simple South Georgia daughter, mom, cousin, friend who loves God. And what breaks your heart: It breaks my heart that people think God is a big bully in the sky. Like He is just waiting for you to mess up so He can strike you down with something bad. God doesn't do bad things to people. I just want God to be as real to you as He is to me. 

Love God, Love people.... it's really that easy.
Fog  in the trees at my work

No comments:

Post a Comment