Friday, July 18, 2014

Who has your life touched?


Yesterday morning, I found out that this sweet little boy passed away. He is my friend Maryann's son. (That's her with him in the bottom right side.) He would have been 8 years old on Monday. He got sick a few weeks ago, and it all went down hill. 

My heart ACHES for this family. You can see the character that he was through this pictures.

In just 7 short years, Max's life impacted THOUSANDS! There were people all over the world praying for him. (I actually should have asked you all to pray for him too.)

I would be lying if I said that I did not ask God why yesterday. I prayed for earthly healing for Max, not heavenly healing. He had a long life ahead of him. He has 3 older brothers, and the sweetest most loving mom on this planet. Why did he have to go?

We may not ever know the answer to that question. But we do know this: 
God can not give you something He does not have. Therefore, this Kawasaki disease junk Max ended up with.. DID NOT, I repeat, DID NOT come from God. We live in a toxic environment... there is just so much in our water and food it is unreal. 

What are you doing with your life? Are you reaching people for Christ? Do you help any way you can? Sometimes people just need a listening ear, or for you to sit with them. Words are not always necessary. That is a tough one for me..since I'm a words person. It's the truth. Sometimes your presence is enough to show you care.

Please join me in prayer for this family. This little joy of a child is now walking with Jesus. He will be forever missed. Thankfully, he will seen again one day!



No comments:

Post a Comment