Tuesday, June 24, 2014

You Are A Winner!!!

I saw this picture yesterday that really moved my heart.


I have had a lot of negative things happen in my life. Things that I could choose to blame God for if I wanted to. Things I could let drag me down and make me feel worthless. But I decided against that. Life is going to knock you down sometimes. I fully believe, with all of my heart, that God does not cause bad things to happen to us. I choose not to blame Him when something or someone hurts me. Instead, I turn to Him for comfort and peace. It's a choice. 

Psalm 139: 13 says,
For you created my inmost being;
    you knit me together in my mother’s womb

God knew us before we were born. He knitted us together and formed our bodies, our minds, and our hearts. He loves us more than any human being on this planet EVER could. 

Humans WILL reject and neglect you. Simply because they are human. 

It actually has nothing to do with you. Did you hear me? It has NOTHING to do with you. You are good. You are cool. God made you the way you are. So stop putting HIM down by putting yourself down!

God loves you! So you WIN! How awesome is that?!

No comments:

Post a Comment