Saturday, June 7, 2014

If this ever happened....

We would all be in trouble!



This got me thinking.... if everything we said appeared on our skin for others to read and see, wouldn't we be more careful?

Why do we think our words don't hurt? If you asked 5 random people if they had ever been hurt by words, they would admit that they had. 

Seeing the words appear just as they are said would be eye opening for me. I wonder if I would have more negative bad words than good. That's something I need to work on. Speaking life and being positive.

Let's use our words to speak life and help others. Don't allow the negative to come out of your mouth. It will only hurt you and others in the long run.

The Bible says in Proverbs 12: 18, The words of the reckless pierce like swords, but the tongue of the wise brings healing."

Proverbs 15: 4 says, "The soothing tongue is a tree of life,

    but a perverse tongue crushes the spirit."

I don't know about you, but I do not want to crush anyone's spirit!

Please take time to think before you speak.




No comments:

Post a Comment