Tuesday, June 3, 2014

I got a job!

I have been trying to find a job since last November. Nothing had worked out until now. I started work yesterday. I'm really excited.

I am the administrative assistant to the Worship Pastor and Media Pastor at a church in my town. I have enjoyed the last couple of days. Since I worked at a church before, I am familiar with some of the programs they use and some of the things they do, so it hasn't been too hard for me. I like my boss'. They are both nice. Everyone on staff is nice. 

I need to start writing my blogs at night or something though... since I haven't posted in a while.

Let me tell you one thing. God had His hands all in this job opportunity. One of my best friends said just a few weeks ago, "There is a reason you haven't found a job yet." Now, we both know why. I was meant for this one. My talents, skills, and experience worked out just right to fill this position. 

When I went to turn in a resume two weeks ago, they asked me to stay and fill out the application. Before I even got to the second page of the application, two guys walked in and interviewed me. Then, I was asked to come in for a more formal interview a few days later. After that, I was asked to come back again and meet with the Associate Pastor. He called the day after meeting me and offered me the job. I was super excited!

I have trusted God with this and He worked it all out for my good. He promises to do that for all of us, you know. Romans 8:28 says, "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."

What are you going through? Are you trusting God? He will turn it around for your good. I promise. It may not happen when you think your how you think, but it will happen, and He will take care of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment