Saturday, March 1, 2014

Seeing is believing!

Yesterday, I stopped by my parents house to pick up something I left over there earlier in the week. My dad's best friend was there. I think they've been best friends all of my life. 

His best friend has always been legally blind. He wears glasses, and I think he might see light, but that's all. He gets my dad to drive him around and hang out sometimes. They are just a couple of old dudes on the road! LOL

If you've followed my blog for any time, you might have seen the times I post pictures. I love taking pictures when I see something that I think is awesome. I want to capture that moment and keep it! 

I wanted to share a few pictures I've taken just this week. I am so thankful for my eye sight. Aren't you? Without it, you wouldn't be reading this right now.

In the Bible, there was a man who was blind that Jesus met. The disciples asked who had sinned, his parents or him. They believed that's what caused his blindness, sin. Jesus answered in John 9: 3, it says, "Neither this man nor his parents sinned," said Jesus, "but this happened so that the works of God might be displayed in him."

This man was born blind, so God wanted to show the world a miracle by restoring his sight! I think that's pretty cool. When bad things happen, it doesn't always mean you've done something wrong... or that someone else has done something wrong. It might just be God wanting to show off! That's what I like about my pictures. It's God showing off and me catching it!

I hope you enjoy these!




No comments:

Post a Comment