Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Goodbye 2013!!!

There are only a few hours left in 2013.

It has been quite a year for me!

I've had many changes happen to me and within me.

I can tell you this, I'm better off. (And if I ever hurt you, I'm sincerely sorry.)

When life throws you curve balls, roll with the punches!

Don't just sit back and freak out. Be proactive. Do something!

God is good people. ALL of the time.

He has seen me through, and blessed me.

My life isn't perfect. I'm behind on some bills. I live week to week. I am looking for a part time job.

BUT, I am blessed.

Send this year out with a bang and look forward to the many new blessings and mercies coming your way in 2014!! My favorite part is that it's an even year and I'm an even age. LOL I know, I am weird!




No comments:

Post a Comment