Monday, November 25, 2013

Watch for blessings!

I have been down a little. My last blog post was about what I'm dealing with. 

I had many wonderful blessings over the weekend. Good company and good food. I was blessed with things I needed for my house and the dogs during this cold week we are having. Also, today is a good day! God is so good to me.

I emailed about a job, and got a return email. If it works out, I will have the time off during the week I was hoping for. (If not, I'm calling about another job tomorrow. So I'm not worried.)

I went to Zumba and worked off some stress, only to come home and find that a sweet woman dropped off her amazing vegetable soup for me and my children! YUMMY!

My 40th birthday is coming up in a couple of weeks. I was planning a party but the room I wanted to rent was too expensive. I took a risk and asked if I could use a different location for free. I was told yes today! I'm so excited! I was kinda bummed about not having a party. 

It's not that I want the gifts. The gift for me will be my family and friends spending their time with me. 

Listen, life is not going to be perfect. Ever. 

However, we love and serve a perfect God. He knows what we need, when we need it. 

Trust Him.

Stop trying to live life on your terms. God has a plan for your life. He loves you so much. Let Him have control and get you through anything you might be facing.

Think positive!

No comments:

Post a Comment