Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Keep Moving Forward!!

Someone I am close to asked me Monday night a question I have not thought of... "If you knew when you got married that you would get divorced, 
would you have gotten married at all?"

My first knee jerk answer was, "NO!". 

Divorce sucks, quite honestly.

Then, I stood there, and thought about my children. Sure, I could have had children with someone else, but they wouldn't be THESE children. My three that I love. Two who look like me, but are more like their dad, and one who looks like his dad but acts more like me.

They are my heart and soul.

They are part of the reason I get up every morning and keep going. 

Then, I was asked, "What changes would you make if you could go back?"

There are many things I could mention. (And too many to list here.)

What is important though, is that I'm learning from my past

We all make mistakes. We are human, it is going to happen. 
Use wisdom and learn from those mistakes. 

God says if you ask for wisdom, He will give it. GENEROUSLY.

James 1:5 says, "If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you."

Most importantly, keep moving forward! 

Do not stay in your past or wallow in your mistakes. Change your life and other's lives. You are the only one who has control over that.

What is holding you back?





No comments:

Post a Comment