Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Welcome Fall!

This morning, as I walked my dog, the breeze was chilly, the sun is shining and it's just beautiful. My only complaint is there aren't any clouds in the sky today. I love clouds!

I love this season. Fall, Autumn, which ever you call it. It is a time of cooler weather, colored leaves, candy corn, caramel apples, and reflection.

This a time to look back into your summer and see what you accomplished, while looking ahead into your winter to see if you are prepared for whatever might come your way.

I'm so thankful God made seasons. As much as I enjoy fall and spring, life would be weird living fully in either one. In the fall, the plants and trees are losing leaves and preparing for the winter. In the spring everything is in bloom and some people are totally allergic to pollen.

God knows what our earth and we need. 

Psalm 104:19 says, "He made the moon to mark the seasons, 
and the sun knows when to go down."

Days and seasons must come to an end, the key is enjoying it while you are in it. What's your favorite season?



No comments:

Post a Comment