Monday, October 21, 2013

Are you feeling a tug?

No one is perfect. Romans 3:23 says, "23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God"
I'm totally not perfect, not EVEN close to it!

God has been showing me some things in my life that are character flaws. These things are not totally bad, but they aren't good either. 

When God brings things to your attention, that you know you need to work on, 
by all means DO IT!

Take the time to soul search and pray. Let God reveal to you what He wants to change in your life. Then, let Him!

Jeremiah 29:says, "11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

If God has a plan for you life, and He knows your future, then He is the best person to mold and shape you. 
(Kinda like my old blog post about weed pulling.)

I'm learning to talk less and pray more.

What is something you feel God tugging on your heart about?



No comments:

Post a Comment