Saturday, August 10, 2013

Friendship


This has been a fun summer. My kids have several best friends over and I've had up to 8 kids here on any given night. (Talk about being out numbered!)

I have also gotten closer to some of my best friends this summer, and made a couple of new closer friends.

God in His infinite wisdom places people in our lives at just the right time to accomplish whatever it is He has planned. Sometimes, we do stupid things with these friends. (And without them.)

It's just a part of life and the decisions we make. But, the cool thing about it is, if they are real friends, they will be there for you.

Proverbs 17:17 says, "A friend loves at all times."

That's not "some times", "when you aren't being dumb", or "when you make all of the right decisions." Nope, it's ALL times!

I'm so thankful for the friends God has placed in my life. New and old.

Why don't you take a minute today and thank your friends for being in your life? You'll be glad you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment