Thursday, July 25, 2013

It takes all kinds....

I saw this picture on Snoopy's Facebook page and had to snag it!
(You didn't know he had a page, did you?) That's cuz I'm a big fan! LOL
 
Anyway, I thought this little picture really speaks volumes about life. Snoopy's ice cream is different colors from Woodstock's. But they are best friends, you say, how can this be?
 
Everyone is different! And it takes all kinds to make up this world we live in. Not everyone is the same. (Can I get an amen and thanks be to God for that?) I know if this world was full of people like me, it would get pretty boring pretty fast!
 
One of my best friends loves the country and horses. I like those things, but she LOVES them. It makes her unique to me, and I enjoy hearing how she sees God in nature.
 
These differences even go over to our Spiritual lives. We were all given different gifts and talents at birth. Finding those gifts and using them to glorify God is so fulfilling.
 
Romans 12: 6 says, "We have different gifts, according to the grace given to each of us. If your gift is prophesying, then prophesy in accordance with your faith;"
 
I'm thankful for the differences! God is smart and He knows that differences make the world go around.
 
What ways make you different from some of your friends?

No comments:

Post a Comment