Friday, June 28, 2013

Be Bold!

Last fall, I was reading the book "The Circle Maker" by Mark Batterson. He is a preacher in Washington, D.C. I have seen him speak at Catalyst Conference before and was interested in this book.

While reading it, I followed one of his suggestions and wrote this and put it on my freezer:
"Lord, Do something unpredictable and uncontrollable!"
 
Well, little did I know a few months after I wrote this that my husband would leave me. That was totally unpredictable and uncontrollable. I DO NOT think God caused him to leave. By any stretch of the imagination.... but I know He knew it was coming and He knew I would need Him.
 
At this point in my life, God has carried me through this storm. He has loved me, never left me, and has a plan for my life. This difficult time has caused me to get closer to the Lord and allow Him into places in my heart that I had not let Him before.
 
Be bold! Ask God to do something in your life, and He will. He loves you more than any human on this planet!
 
When something happens that you KNOW without a DOUBT that a person could have done it, then you know God is at work. Let Him move in your life. You won't regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment