Thursday, May 16, 2013

Letting God lead

With everything I've been going through since last August, the best thing I've known to do is let God lead. He knows what's best for me anyway. He can see my future and He knew this was going to happen, so He wasn't surprised.
 
I was surprised. However, God is here leading me on. I cling to the Scriptures and God's promises because He is not a liar like some humans are. He doesn't break His promises either! (Thanks be to Him for that!)
 
Jeremiah 29:11 says " For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope."
 
When things look bad, and you think God isn't there or doesn't know what's going on.. just hold on. He IS there and He DOES know.  Let Him lead you.
 
Ways to let Him lead:
1. Pray and then listen.
2. Read your Bible or devotionals and see what jumps out at you.
3. Get solid advice from good Christian friends.
 
Then do what you feel you've been told to do.
 (As long as it matches up with what's in the Bible.)
 
God will never steer you wrong. He loves you. You are His masterpiece!

No comments:

Post a Comment