Wednesday, May 15, 2013

God Thinks You're Awesome!



Most of my life, I have struggled with my self esteem and self image. I thought I was fat when I wasn't. I thought I wasn't very smart when I was. Hearing negative things about yourself repeatedly can cause a person to believe what's being said.

How do we counter-act the negative? With positive, of course!

What does God think about us? Why don't we listen to His Word and let it shape us into who He wants us to be?

First of all, if we weren't good enough for God, would He have sent Jesus to die for us?

Romans 5: 8 But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.


Second, God created us to be like He wanted us to be.. we are His handiwork. His creation!

Ephesians 2:10  For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.


Psalm 139: 14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.

God's love lasts forever! NOTHING you do will make Him love you any less. And NOTHING you do will make Him love you more.

Psalm 23: 6 Surely your goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.


Galatians 2: 20  I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

I hope this helps you realize the truth of how God feels about you!

No comments:

Post a Comment