Sunday, January 27, 2013

First Blog

Well, I did it! I came up with a name I liked and decided to start writting a blog. I think I will enjoy it. I hope you all enjoy reading it too.

I will post a real blog entry later today. Just wanted to start with this one.

For people who don't know me: I am a 39 year old housewife/ mom. I homeschool our 3 children who are 15 years old/ 9th grade, 13 years old/ 7th grade, and 10 years old/5th grade. We have an interesting life. My husband works 3 to 11 shift, so we are on his schedule.

I love the Lord and live for Him on a daily basis. I've been through a lot and He is always there for me. I love to watch movies, do crafts, and cross stich. I also love the Peanuts Gang by Charles Shultz.

Thanks for stopping by! Hope your Sunday is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment