Thursday, March 30, 2017

The Answer To All Of Your Problems

"Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me." John 14:6
I hope your interest is at least peaked a little bit by the title. I just read some things this morning that I want to share because I think a lot of people need to hear it.
I do not want to simply give you the "Christianese words" that Jesus is the answer to all of your problems... I want to show you that He really is.
Life as a Christian does not mean things will be perfect. The only perfection is in heaven.
But life with Christ, living fully for Him, sold out, not turning back kind of living, is the answer to all of your problems.
If you are already living that way, then you should be sharing this Good News with others so they too, can experience an amazing life.
My Scripture writing today was Titus 3:3-8
"3. Once, we too, were foolish and disobedient. We were mislead and became slaves to many lusts and pleasures. Our lives were full of evil and envy, and we hated each other.
4. But-"When God our Savior revealed His kindness and love, 5. He saved us. He washed away our sins, giving us new birth and new life through the Holy Spirit.
6. He generously poured out the Spirit upon us through Jesus Christ our Savior.
7 Because of His grace He declared us righteous and gave us confidence that we will inherit eternal life."
8 This is a trustworthy saying, and I want to insist on these teachings so that all who trust in God will devote themselves to do good. These teachings are good and beneficial for everyone."
"These teachings are good and beneficial for everyone."
What has Jesus done for you? Do you tell people?
In Sean Smith's book, "Prophetic Evangelism", he says this:
"Evangelism is the proclamation and presentation of the Gospel of Jesus Christ to persons in the secular age; in such that they will understand its crucial and relevant importance, so that they will respond to Him as Lord and Savior in faith and obedience."
"People today want to know if what you believe is real - is it relevant." Sean Smith
Can I tell you something? My life has not turned out the way I thought it would. But I am on a journey with God that I wouldn't change.
Life is an adventure anyway, but life with Christ is the best adventure ever.
God loves you. Like the Scripture in Titus says, His loving kindness washed away our sins.
Let me give you a few practical things to think on...
When you are living for God:
  1. Doing what He says with your money, makes your money issues work out. (This has been a HUGE struggle for me over the last four years. I still mess up, but when I do what He says, things work out.)(Malachi 3:10)
  2. Relationships work out when you treat people the way God says to in the Bible. (That's not to say that everything is perfect. My husband left and I was living for God. I have had friendships that shifted and changed. But treating people right is always the right thing to do.)(Luke 6:31)
  3. Your job is enjoyable when you live your life to work for God and not man.                         (1 Corinthians 10:31)
  4. Blessings are poured out on you from heaven when you are obedient to God.                    (2 Corinthians 9:8-9)
  5. God will provide for your needs, right when you need them.(Philippians 4:19)
Walking the walk and talking the talk, totally sold out for God is what will be a shining example to others. Let them see Jesus in you. Point them to Jesus so they too, can live an abundant life.
After all, Jesus said that's exactly what He came to give us!
Jesus said, "The thief’s purpose is to steal and kill and destroy. My purpose is to give them a rich and satisfying life." John 10:10 NLT
I don't know about you... but I want a rich and satisfying life!
All you have to do is believe, receive and accept. Jesus died on the cross for your sins. He paid a debt you couldn't pay. He loves you more than any human being on this planet. (Yes, that includes your mom.)
He made a way for us to enjoy life now and after we die in Heaven. Will you give your heart to Him today? I hope you do. I'm so glad I did.
He is the answer to all of our problems!
Please contact me if you need prayer for anything. I love praying for others.
God bless you today and always!

No comments:

Post a Comment