Thursday, September 1, 2016

Who Are You Listening To?

‘Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.’ Jeremiah 33:3
Who are you listening to?
Yesterday, the enemy started on me with negative thoughts about myself, and giving me doubts about other things in my life.
God has given me what He wants my next book to be about! YAY!! I'm so excited, like seriously super excited about it!
I've been doing research for it, I've asked my Java with Jill Community on Facebook to be praying for me as I write/ compile/ research, and the enemy does not like it.
Therefore, he attacked.
Thankfully, I realize this now. I text one of my best friends and asked for prayer. I went to Zumba, even though I didn't want to, and it lifted my spirits some as well.
THEN GOD! Just as I was saying out loud positive things over myself to defeat the negative... I saw this:

God was like, "Oh, hello, Jill. See this... it is unique, like you. It's not even a full rainbow, but it's just a little right here in the sky for you to see. I love you. You are awesome. I have plans for your life, and you should trust me. I keep my promises."
OK GOD!!!!
I mean seriously! I felt all of that in a second. I am so thankful for a heavenly Father who takes the time to make me feel special. I was not the only person who saw it last night. At a red light, I saw the mom in the van in front of me point to show her child.
But that message was for me. Because I needed to stop listening to the enemies lies. I needed to be reminded of my value and where it comes from.
I believe, with all of my heart, that God has some big break throughs coming for me. I'm reading and participating in a Draw The Circle prayer group on Facebook. I've been seeking Him so much in so many ways. God is my everything and I'm be dern if I'm going to let the enemy come in and take that away from me.
Who are you listening to? The Way, The Truth, and The Life, or the enemy? 
If doubts have been bothering you, pick up a Bible or go online and search for what you are dealing with. There are Scriptures that will affirm you and help you fight. Ask for prayer as well. I'm here, I will pray for you in a heart beat. Just contact me.
God bless you today and always!

No comments:

Post a Comment