Monday, August 29, 2016

This Is What Love Looks Like

"We love because He first loved us." 1 John 4:19

This is going to be a very personal post today. It is just something I NEED to say.
I have been overwhelmed recently by God's love. I am IN LOVE with Him. Everything about Him. He is my first love.
Our church services yesterday were so amazing, and I can feel God all around me there. We do not normally have a Sunday evening service, but we have a night of worship once a quarter. We had been having 21 days of prayer, and we concluded it with a night of worship that included baptisms. It was so powerful.
This is how I feel about God and what He has done for me: (and He will do for you too)
GOD
1. Has unconditional love
2. Will never leave me
3. Provides for my needs
4. Redeems me
5. Lifts me up when I am down
6. Helps me when I'm afraid
7. Wants the best for me
8. Takes away my anxiety
9. Heals me
10. Speaks to me
I love Him so much. I am overwhelmed by it. I pray, read my Bible, and devotionals....He speaks, I hear Him, I worship Him in song. It's just an amazing feeling.
Is my life perfect? HECK NO!!!!!
But I would not want it any other way. I can not, for the life of me, figure out how people live without Him. I couldn't do it. I don't want to do it. I am fully, completely, totally surrendered to Him. 
Probably more now than ever before.
And you know what else? I DO NOT care what anyone else thinks. Am I a Jesus Freak? YEP!
Proud of it!
In all honesty... the whole reason I'm writing this, is because I want this for you. 
I want you to feel like I do about Him. I want you to encounter Him like I have. 
Will you let Him invade your life? It's so worth it. 
If you need prayer, contact me. I want to pray for you. Even if it's prayer about establishing a quiet time with Him, attending church, going to small groups or Sunday school, or just life in general. I'm here and honored to pray.
God bless you today an always.

No comments:

Post a Comment