Sunday, December 27, 2015

Sneak Peek of my Book!!!

I have decided to post for the next week from my new book that will be out soon. The book is "Java with Jill: Casual Conversations About Life".

It will be available for download first, then you can order print editions. I would love your feedback if you have time to write to me.

Do You Know How Much You Are Loved?


Ephesians 1:5 NLT “God decided in advance to adopt us into his own family by bringing us to himself through Jesus Christ. This is what he wanted to do, and it gave him great pleasure.”                                                                      

I have spent a good portion of my life feeling unloved. This love that I was thinking of was always from a human. How silly of me. You see, God loves us more than any human being on this planet.

His love is extravagant. He loves us so much that in order to pay the price for our sin, He sent a one time sacrifice. Jesus paid our debt on the cross...and came to show us how God really is.

Jesus loved. EVERYBODY. Jesus hung out with the worst of the worst in His day and time. The pagans, the tax collectors, and the prostitutes. GASP! It's because He loves.

The thing is, He didn't create robots. He gave us free will. That gives us a choice.

Nothing you can do or have done will make God love you any less.

You are His child. He loves you unconditionally.

He is always there, listening to your prayers, hugging you, rejoicing in the good times with you and crying in the sad times.

Today’s Challenge: Search the Scriptures for the ones that talk about God’s love. Write them down in a notebook or on index cards and when you feel like He doesn’t love you, read them to remind yourself of these truths.



No comments:

Post a Comment