Saturday, March 7, 2015

2, 4, 6, 8 who do we appreciate?


Proverbs 17:17 says,"A friend loves at all times,
    and a brother is born for a time of adversity."

Being an only child makes me seriously appreciate my friends. Some, over the years, have become like siblings to me. I do believe that little statement of "Some people come into your life for a reason, a season or a lifetime." I've experienced that in my life.

People who I thought would always be in my life, aren't anymore.
As much as it hurt me at one point, I had to move forward.

I believe God places people in your life at just the right time and for a particular reason.

The people in your life need to know that they are appreciated.

Appreciation is showing gratitude, and being thankful.

So here is what I want you to do.

Appreciate the people in your life. 

Then let them know how you feel.

Take some time today and appreciate the people in your life. 

It does make people feel special when they know how much they mean to you. It is very uplifting and can really make someone's day better.




No comments:

Post a Comment