Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas Eve 2014

One of my Snoopy ornaments on the tree.

Well, it's Christmas Eve. Today is Wednesday. It has rained here since Saturday night. The past two days we've had severe weather, with tornadoes! NO FUN! I really don't like storms at all.

BUT...never the less, it's Christmas Eve.

This is my second one where my children are gone to their dad's for the day. It's different. I'm sure I should get used to it, because they are growing up and will be gone one day anyway. 

This year, just in the past week, there have been so many people passing away. It makes me sad. I pray for those families. Like I wrote about yesterday, we lost my Granddaddy on the 23rd and buried him on Christmas Eve. It does put a damper on your good mood.

What Christmas is really about though... Jesus being born and spending time with our loved ones... that's what we need to remember.

Let me just tell you this...

NO MATTER WHAT has happened to you this year... God loves you so much!

He loves us all so much that He sent Jesus down here from heaven to die on the cross for our sins, and pay a debt we could not. 

God is a giver. God loves.

We should do the same.

It's not about presents. It's about time. Your time is the most valuable thing you can give anyone!

Merry Christmas! God bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment