Saturday, October 11, 2014

Failure Is a Necesity!


Craig Groeschel is the founding Pastor and senior Pastor of LifeChurch.tv in Oklahoma. He is a great speaker and always enjoy hearing him. He spoke out of Mark 2: 1-5

Limited resources + willingness to fail + increasing passion = exponential innovation

We need to change our mindset:
We can't because we don't.
We CAN because we don't.

Acts 3: 6, Peter gave the man what he needed, not what he wanted.

Failure is not an option. Failure is a necessity.

We want to reach people for Christ and we have to.

We have handed creative things to Hollywood. We've handed relationships to facebook and we've handed the care of people to the government. We think we have limited resources, we think we need  a lot but we don't.

God has given you everything you need to reach who He wants you to reach.

Sometimes, God guides by what He withholds. If He gave you everything you wouldn't see.

Embrace your limitations. "I may not have what I want, but I have what I need."

The fear of failure drives us to not take risks. But not taking risks leads to failure! 
Then we are leading without faith.

Failure is an event, not a person!

Craig's church does everything short of sin to get the Gospel out. 
God can do more than any of us can imagine.

What are you doing to bring the Gospel to the world?

I feel like my calling is writing this blog. I can see the stats, I know that people from all over the world read it. That makes my heart smile.  I read some of the countries to some friends of mine one night, and she said, "Do you realize that you are bringing the Gospel to the four corners of the earth?" I said, "No." She sad, "Did you just not hear the countries you read to us?" I was like, "Oh, I have never thought about it." 

I have the readers, but no one knows it. If I had as many followers as I have readers, then maybe a publisher would take notice. However, that's not my deal to worry over. If I feel like I'm failing because I don't have the readers, that's my problem. I get feed back from time to time. I know I'm reaching people and they enjoy my writing, so I do not need to cage my success on the followers.

I'm not bragging. I write what God tells me to. It's HIS gift, and I use it for HIM. 
Are you using your gift for Him? You should! He needs you.

Do what you feel called to do. Failure will happen at some point, but that's ok!

No comments:

Post a Comment