Saturday, October 4, 2014

A few more questions

I am going to take the time to unpack these messages from Catalyst. I have to. God really spoke to me through every single speaker that I was able to hear. (I had to leave early and missed a couple of sessions.)

This one is a little more on what Andy Stanley said. His wife actually thought of this question.

"Many years from now, what would you like people to thank you for?"

That's a heavy question.

I think my answer would be that I would like people to thank me for loving them and helping them see God the way He really is.

My goal in life is that of my church, to love God and love people. 

Jesus told us to do that.

Andy said, "To engage our leadership gifts with what breaks our hearts. Don't let the power of fear drive you away. 

If it's possible, dream BIGGER!

"How" is not a problem for leaders.

You are a called leader who's gifts, talents, and abilities will intersect with God to change your area- not necessarily the world.
God is with you. Don't be afraid. He is going to use you to bring about change."


You are here on this earth for a reason. God made you the way He did to reach people for Him. He wants to use you in your circle of family & friends, on your job, and in your church. You have a purpose!

Do you know what it is?

No comments:

Post a Comment