Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Connecting to your destiny!

This past Sunday, our Youth Pastor taught a great message!  I want to share some of it.

There are times in our lives when we really wonder why we are here. We try to figure out our destiny, our purpose, if you will.

The first way to do that is to realize who you are connected to in life. Your destiny is linked to the people you are connected to.

Take a minute and read that again:

Your destiny is linked to the people you are connected to.

I believe God puts people in our lives for a reason. Even our family. I think God sends down the spirit He wants in a baby and gives it a personality and purpose right from the start. It's my opinion that He gives us the particular DNA from our parents for a reason too. We are also gifted with unique talents and gifts. 

Instead of asking God what our purpose is and trying to figure all of that out, maybe we need to be asking, "Who am I called to do life with?" 

Look around your life, the people you love are a part of your destiny. Let them know you are glad they are there. 

I can tell you one thing for certain. I am VERY thankful for my family and friends. I love my children, my parents, my grandma, Aunts, Uncles, cousins, and my friends. I am who I am because of them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment