Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Learn from my mistakes!!

I am the type of person who tends to make the same mistake more than once. It is not that I do this on purpose, but nevertheless, it is time I stop doing that.

We should all learn from our mistakes. When we make them once, try really hard not to do it again.

I consider myself somewhat of a smart person. But I have always been persistent. And I have always been that "Why?" person. I do not know why I needed to know why, but that's just how I have been.

In my older age now, I am trying to learn to go with the flow.

Pray, listen for the Lord answers, then keep going. Enjoy each day as it comes. Do not worry about tomorrow.

Didn't Jesus even tell us that?

Matthew 6: 34 says, "Therefore, do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has trouble enough of it's own." 

Take my advice, learn from my mistake! Live for TODAY. Let each day unfold in its beauty as it will. 



God has a plan for our lives. Let His plan work it's self out. I know that's what I am doing from now on! 

No comments:

Post a Comment