Saturday, April 27, 2013

Happy Happy Happy

Happiness is something everyone wishes they could "be". Well, I'm here to tell you that happiness isn't the key to living. Happiness comes and goes. But.. JOY... now that's another story!

True and honest joy comes from the Lord.

Psalm 19: 8 The precepts of the Lord are right, giving joy to the heart.
The commands of the Lord are radiant, giving light to the eyes.


Psalm 71: 23  My lips will shout for joy when I sing praise to you—
I whom you have delivered.


John 16: 20  Very truly I tell you, you will weep and mourn while the world rejoices. You will grieve, but your grief will turn to joy.

John 16: 24 Until now you have not asked for anything in my name. Ask and you will receive, and your joy will be complete.

Romans 15: 13 May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.

Psalm 30: 5 For His anger is but for a moment, His favor is for life;
Weeping may endure for a night,But joy comes in the morning.


Whatever you are walking through, find JOY. It's deep down inside of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment