Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Just be yourself!

I learned a long time ago to just be real. I'm not perfect. Never have been, never will be. But I'm real. In high school, I did things I shouldn't have, things I knew were wrong, but I still had some values about me. I dislike cussing. Period. And one of my friends Shane Davis, would cuss all the time. He was a BIG 6 foot something dude, country with cowboy boots, and all I had to do was look at him, and he'd say, "Alright little mama." He knew I didn't like hearing that mess. I was being real.

We are all born with a body, soul, and spirit. Your body makes up your skin, hair color, eye color, etc. Your soul is your personality.... my favorite color is blue, I like different styles of music, I love Hibachi express food! (LOL) The Spirit is there, but if you don't know Jesus as your Lord and Savior, it's a dark spirit. Once you know Him, there is light, hope and love! We were all given gifts and talents that are unique to us. If we were all the same, this would be a boring place!

Life is short. There is no need to try to be someone you are not. Conforming to the people around you and just being a chameleon is no way to live. Be yourself! Be real and authentic. It makes for a much better life!

No comments:

Post a Comment